Friday, May 22, 2009

32 weeks = HOME

Yesterday morning the Dr came in, did the swab, sent it to the lab, and an hour later the nurse handed me the negative results. I was ecstatic!! Got home at lunch time yesterday. It was so nice to be home and to see my dog. She looks just as happy to be home. Last night was a bit rough, laying in my comfortable but flat bed verses the hospital bed that was elevated and had handles to help me get out. It's so nice to have good food available to me. I had my chocolate milk and strawberries last night (not together) and they were wonderful!!

It's such a blessing to be home, but I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous. What if something happens while I'm home. I don't have nurses around to ask if something normal. Yes we've made it to 32 weeks and that's a milestone, but we definitely want to make it to at least 34. I have faith, I just want to make sure I do everything I can to keep them in as long as possible!!

Thank you for all the prayers :)

2 comments:

Alicea said...

I'm so happy you're home!!!!!!! I also can't believe you are are 32 weeks already - our boys will be here before we know it! Is it just me or did this time pass by really fast??

Shannon said...

Im so glad your home!!! Thats awesome! And Congrats to making it to 32 weeks! You can make it to 34 weeks, just rest lots! And enjoy your strawberries:-)