Monday, June 8, 2009

Well on Our Way!!!

After the ultrasound, which was to measure their fluids and get position updates, we waited for what felt like a very long time to see the dr. (we got a couple of profile pics of B that I will have to post later) They swabbed for the GBS test and she measured me. Said I'm measuring at 52, which is the biggest she's seen for twins. I knew I was huge! Then she checked me. I'm 3-4 cm dilated and 90% effaced. She said when checking me she was touching the top of A's head. He is ready to go. I am completely off the Procardia so now we just wait. B decided he wanted to flip again and his butt is down where his head should be. We discussed delivery options but we're still starting with vaginal and they'll attempt to turn B if necessary. Praying that he decides to flip back to head down.

The hospital bag is almost finished so we just need to get the carseats in the car and I think we'll be about ready. Oh my gosh, this is really happening soon!

3 comments:

Alicea said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting!!! I can't believe you are that far along already - I hope when the real labor kicks in it goes quickly for you and that baby B turns for you, too! Yay!!!!

Katie said...

How exciting!! I hope B turns, and can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby boys!

Jessica said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Congrats on the twins. I wish you a quick delivery for two healthy boys!!