Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Night

I'm very excited to get out with my girls for a fun dinner tonight. It's going to be great to hang out with my ladies and just relax and catch up. Everyone woman needs a little girl time! We're going for Mexican food so we're hoping the spicy food will do it's job, although I'm sure it won't.

Last night I finally got my rocker. I wanted some type of rocking chair for my front porch and we picked one up yesterday!! It's comfortable and I love it! I can't wait until I'm able to sit on the porch and rock the boys.

So excited!

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I found your blog through another twin mom's blog. I have a daughter who passe away then a 3 year old boy and 1 year old twin girls. We struggles with infertility, miscarriages and the loss of our daughter right after birth due to a rare genetic condition. All of our kids were in-vitro.

Life is busy and crazy now but so worth it all. I am so excited for you making it so far with your twins and I wish you all the best!! If you want to see our blog just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will give you permission since I went private!! My e-mail is wendelton@gmail.com

Wendi :)

Katie said...

Yay for girls night! I'm having a mini-girls day out tomorrow to get a pedicure/much needed eyebrow wax. I hear you on the spicy food - GL!