Monday, June 8, 2009

Dr Appointment Today

We have an ultrasound scheduled at 11:30 and then to see the dr at 12:30 today. They told us we'd be getting weekly ultrasounds until they're born but I'm not sure if it's just for position or growth. With the margin of error, I don't know how "accurate" an u/s would be the very next week. Oh well, we get to see our little brownies today so I'm not complaining one bit!!

Over the weekend I went from taking the Procardia every 4 hours to every 12. I took one at 8am this morning and we'll double check with the Dr again today that we are to stop them completely. Maybe it's my imagination but when taking it every 4 hours, I really didn't feel the side effects of it. Now that it's very spaced out, I totally feel the hot flashes/flushing. It's not overwhelming, but it definitely takes my breath away for a moment.

We got outfits for their hopsital pictures/to come home in. They're very cute. They're being washed so I can't post a pic until they come out. We wanted them in the same kind of outfit, but different colors and that's definitely what we found. I'm getting more and more excited.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The margin of error definitely seems to be there when judging size. The whole time i heard I was having a big girl at least 8 1/2 lbs. She was 7 lbs 1 oz. Not big by any means lol. Congrats on finding the coming home outfits!