Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome Brown Babies!!

Proud Daddy and Baby Ethan


Baby Lucas

I'll post the birth story soon. We had an emergency C-section, but we're all doing well. Ethan weighed 6.6lbs and was 20in long at 11:29 pm on Saturday June 20th. Lucas was 5.14 lbs and was 18 1/2. Lucas is needing a bit of assistance with breathing and due to that, he has a feeding tube as well. They are absolutely beautiful with tons of dark hair. They both have jaundice but things are getting better every day. The doctors are very happy with their progress. Mommy & Daddy are so full of joy and happiness. I will post more pics asap. I can't believe I'm a Mommy!!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats mommy!!! They are beautiful.

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so happy for you guys! i hope you're all continuing to do well, the boys are just beautiful! good luck on your journey getting to know each other, and welcome to the mommy club! the best club in the world!

Jamie said...

Congratulations they are handsome little guys! My daughter was born at 36 weeks and had breathing issues at first as well. However, she is doing awesome now, as I am sure your son will be or already is by now!

Becky said...

congratulations, i can't wait to here the birth story!!!!

Alicea said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats, hon, they are beautiful. :)

The Lane Family said...

What beautiful boys!! I am so happy for you and your husband. My girls were born at 35 weeks and had feeding tubes and oxygen but now they are great!!! Congrats!! Congrats!!