Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Have Names!!!

I told James the only thing I wanted for Valentine's day was to name our boys. We've been discussing the same two names since we found out they were boys, but hadn't said "these are their names". We celebrated Vday on Friday because we didn't want to fight any crowds on Saturday and decided to have my cousin and her family over to hang out Saturday night. I gave James his gift on Friday. I took two of the ultrasound pictures from Thursday and put them in a frame with a poem I wrote called "Our Daddy". He said he really liked it. I hope he did. I loved it! I wanted my present on Friday but he wouldn't give it to me.

Saturday afternoon I couldn't take it anymore. I asked him for my present and so we had the talk. We have chosen Ethan Michael, Michael after my dad, and Lucas Russell, Russell after his dad. We're very happy and excited about them both. We told our parents today and my dad cried. He's so cute. We were asked if we were going to say Baby A is one name and Baby B is the other. We talked about it and figured since there are two babies in there moving around, we wouldn't be able to keep track of which is which so we'll just decide which baby gets which name when they're born. But as far as we're concerned, our boys have names!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, I love the names! What a wonderful Valentine's Day present!

Alicea said...

I really like those names! So glad you have that nailed down now. :)

I'm glad you had a good V-day, too!