Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day. We're hoping/praying to find out our babies are healthy and growing. I can't wait to see them and hear them again! We're also hoping to find out what they are. The poll seems is in favor of girl/boy combo. That would be wonderful, but the idea of two boys or two girls is exciting. I wish I had a feeling, but I definitely don't. A girl at work says she usually gets a feeling/vibe off of women but she's getting nothing from me, which she thought meant it would be one of each. We will see, please babies let us see :) I am anxious to really get into a discussion on names. Oh it's such an exciting time!!! I will let you know what we know as soon as I get to a computer. Pray for the babies :)

3 comments:

Alicea said...

I'm so excited!!! E-mail me when you get home!!!

CLML said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Katie said...

Hope they show you the goods! We're having trouble coming up with names for 1 baby, can't imagine having to double that! GL! Can't wait for the update!