Monday, July 6, 2009

All Alone

Today James went back to work. That means I'm alone with two babies all day. Oh My!! It's kind of a trial day. He's available to come home if necessary. He was going to stay home until we finished the first feeding but he went to work instead since the boys slept longer than we expected. I got them up for their first feeding and poor Ethan spit up twice. Thankfully, I didn't get overwhelmed despite Lucas crying in the background. I got them fed and was able to put them back down without anyone waking up and crying. The mornings are usually easier to get them back to sleep without a bunch of fussing but the afternoon almost guarantees at least one fussy baby. Thanks to Bliss, I have James making a run to the library on his way home. We're trying to stick to the routine that they were on in the hospital but that doesn't always work so we're looking for some additional guidance.

I'm going to try to post some updates and upload some pictures today, if I get the time. There are things I want documented and I just haven't had a chance. I don't want to forget any of these precious moments!!

No comments: