Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things My Kids Say

*Super Bowl Sunday we had friends over to hang out and eat recipes I made from Pinterest. Jean & Eric brought little Davis over and I was first in line to get my hands on him. As I was holding him Lucas said "Give him back to Jean." A little later Ethan said "That's Jean's baby, give him back. My mommy!" Guess we know where they stand on having a sibling.

*My MIL was helping feed the boys and was giving Lucas a bite of her chicken chili. She tried to give him a bite with beans and he said "No beans! I'm a picky eater!" I have never said to either of them that they are picky because they really aren't. I have no idea where he's picked that up from.

*James & I were folding clothes over the weekend and Ethan wanted to be held. I picked him up for a minute and Lucas came over whining wanting to be held by Mommy too. James said, "Can Daddy pick you up?" Lucas firmly said "NO" and when James asked him why, he said "because you got too many clothes in your hands!" Well ok then.

*Ethan wanted something he wasn't allowed to have and started crying. I mean really crying hysterically. Out of no where, Lucas goes, "Don't be cranky."

*As I'm sitting here typing this, Ethan is playing with my hair. He bent down in my face, grabbed my cheek to turn my head towards his and said, "Mommy, mommy talk to me!"


No comments: