Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Things My Kids Say

Let the old cliche' be true: Kids really do say the darnedest things! My little ones are no exception. They bring me to tears from laughing some times and I want to remember these moments. Each week I will share with you the silly little comments that come out of the mouths of my little babes. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Things My Kids Say...

* (Back story: The boys got to learn about pregnancy this summer as they watched Jean's belly grow with Davis inside. They hadn't seen her not pregnant anymore when Lucas made his statement) I was bringing Lucas down the stairs and he had his hand on my chest. He said, "mommy's belly big, mommy has a little baby in her belly!"

*(On days when the boys wake up early, we bring them in the room with us and lay on the bed together before going downstairs to truly begin the day.) Ethan was on the bed between Lucas & I and Lucas kept saying "Mommy I want a snack". Ethan leaned over in my face and said, "mommy my brother needs a snack." It was as if he was saying, mommy you are not listening to my brother so I must bring this to your attention.

(This one is kind of gross, but part of life) *We are getting better at going poo-poo on the potty. Each time they go, they like to turn around and inspect it. Must be a guy thing ;-) Ethan said, "it looks like a snake!" One a separate day, Lucas said "it looks like a snake mommy, but it isn't. it's my poopy!" I think what made it so funny was that he was so matter of fact about it.


No comments: