Monday, January 12, 2009

Exhaustion

I am about to crash. Overall, I definitely have more energy than I did, but when I don't get enough sleep, I have NO energy. Because I have more energy, I'm not ready to crash at 8:30/9 on Sundays. Unfortunately, because I sleep in until about 9:30, I'm not ready to go to sleep then at night. Last night I didn't get to sleep until almost 11. Each night is filled with tossing, turning and at least 2 times getting up to use the bathroom. This combined with going to sleep way late equals very rough Monday. I feel so drained and sick when I don't get enough sleep. It seems like it's going to be a cycle I deal with every week. I guess it's all part of the process. These babies tell me when I just can't go anymore and then I have to lay down. Last week without realizing it, during lunch I fell asleep. I was resting my head on my hand because lunch wasn't settling with me and before I knew it, I was waking up with my hand and butt both asleep :) It made me chuckle a little bit, but I was lucky no one caught me. I guess I need more sleep!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You do more rest! lol I am still picturing that lol

Shannon said...

oopps that was supposed to read...you do NEED more rest