Friday, November 14, 2008

Telling his Family

Griffin was the first family member we told. He had come over to the house when my prenatals were sitting around so we thought me might have had a clue that we were trying. We taped Uncle over the daddy part of "My daddy can arrest your daddy" and put it in a bag for him. When he pulled it out, he laughed. When we told him we were going to have a baby he said "Are you f'ing serious?" Then he laughed and said it was awesome. We were very happy that he was excited.

Telling his parents didn't exactly go the same way. They seemed to be in shock from the time we told them until the time they left and we hope they will adjust to it quickly and become excited.

1 comment:

Alicea said...

I just realized you had a new blog! I was wondering why you hadn't updated in a while?!?

I will now link you. :)

Alicea