Thursday, November 20, 2008

6 weeks.......food=YUCK!!

"Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate." From www.thebump.com

So apparently at 6 weeks morning sickness kicks in. I've had a moment here or there where I felt a little sick and I've had several food aversions. However, today it felt like it came out of no where. Food doesn't sound, smell, or taste good at all. I do not want anything sweet at all, which is the total opposite of how I normally am. Food in general just doesn't appeal to me. Someone told me they really knew I wasn't feeling well because I said even pizza sounded gross. That's a big red flag for anyone that knows me. This being said, it's kind of cool. The feeling sick part isn't, but experiencing pregnancy is. It's truly amazing what's going on in there and how it affects me. I know I have a long road ahead of me and I'm sure it won't be easy. I'm going to take one day at a time and appreciate every moment of it. This is truly a blessing, a beautiful and wonderful gift and I will not take it for granted. I will take whatever comes my way. I, of course, will document it and be honest about it, but it will not be complaining.

On a side note, I'm totally jealous that my stepmom and sister are going to see Twilight tonight at midnight. I hope I get to see it this weekend!

No comments: