Thursday, November 27, 2008

7 weeks

Week 7: Blueberry
"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place." From www.thebump.com
I'm finding that the morning sickness I experienced at the end of last week and beginning of this week is gone. When I get really hungry I have the worst hunger pains, but not so much nauseous. Once I'm finished eating, I do feel a bit nauseous but it's faint and goes away quickly. I'm still very tired and food still doesn't sound good. I did manage to get some turkey and potatoes down today. You must eat turkey on Thanksgiving and it actually tasted pretty good. Food still doesn't have much of a taste so I was excited. Speaking of food, I'm starting to get hungry, AGAIN :) Time to eat.

No comments: