- Mention who gave you the award and include a link back to their blog.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 7 other people's blogs and include the links.
1. Even though my dad is a twin, I never thought once we'd have twins. People say I should've expected it and to say I didn't consider it is naive. Nope, not me. Didn't expect it at all. Still not sure if I'm a believer that twins run in the family (my dad is identical and the boys are not).
2. I am three years older than my sister but when her hair is dark (she's a hairdresser and changes her hair color more often than the average joe) we get asked frequently if we are twins. Even at her bridal shower people were coming up to me and congratulating me. Uh, thanks but I'm not the bride. Here's a couple pics for you to decide.
3. I have a very blue vein that runs vertical under my left eye. For whatever reason, some days it's more visible than others. People tell me all the time that I have pen on my face when in actuality it's just the vein playing tricks.
4. I LOVE making jewelry!! I came across it a few years ago and find it to be the best creative outlet for me. It started off as a hobby but after requests I actually made enough to have a party that did really well. Of course I don't have time for that much right now, but I love picking out and designing pieces for my family and friends for birthdays and holidays. I never give away a piece I wouldn't proudly wear myself.
5. Overall, I'm a shy person. I grew up dancing, was in show choir and marching band and I don't have a problem performing for audiences. However, when it comes to talking to new people I am totally uncomfortable. Once I get to know you a bit I break out of my shell and we'll have a fun time. Thankfully my husband is the opposite so he makes it so much easier for me in those situations.
6. I can NOT fall asleep without the tv on. I guess I accidentally trained myself while in college, having the tv on when I was lying in bed to drown out the noise. Then once I graduated and moved back home, I slept in a windowless room in the basement so I would leave the tv on so there would be some kind of light in the room. Now when I attempt to fall asleep without the tv I will lay there for hours, literally, my mind on overload.
7. I purchased my wedding dress and started planning our wedding before we were "officially" engaged. That sounds crazy doesn't it? James & I agreed on when we were getting married before he ordered my ring and I found my dress and got it while it was on sale. We started planning in January but he didn't officially ask until March 2 (my grandmother's birthday) when the ring came in. He actually proposed the same place we got married. Churchill Downs.
So that's that. Interesting? Not really. But it is 7 things you probably didn't know.
To you 7 fabulous ladies, I bestow the Beautiful Blogging Award...
1. Shannon http://mrsdutchie.blogspot.com/
2. Shannon http://shannonlea-baby.blogspot.com/
3. Bliss http://bliss04.blogspot.com/
4. Katie http://welcomebabythompson.blogspot.com/
5. Amy http://miraclestakealiltime.blogspot.com/
6. Lindsey http://holcombs.blogspot.com/
7. Laney http://cassiesmommy.blogspot.com/