Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dr App Tomorrow

I need to post about the baby shower, I just haven't had a chance to sit down with the computer this week. I need to go through the pictures so I can upload them. It was a lot of fun, had great food, and got so many presents. We are very thankful.

Tomorrow we'll be 26 weeks and we go in for our 4 week checkup. We show up first for the sugar test. We are praying praying praying that I pass. The high risk dr I think freaked me out a little bit stressing how much higher my risk is for gestational diabetes than a single pregnancy. At first I shrugged it off, but now that we go in for the test tomorrow, I'm a little nervous. I just don't want their chances to increase on developing diabetes. Then after drinking the sugar stuff, we go over to ultrasound for a growth ultrasound. After that we wait to have blood drawn and then see the dr. I really want to talk about delivery options. We touched on it once before, but I'd really like to feel more informed. I want to take a birthing class, but if we're looking at a c-section then I'd rather take the c-section class. Anyway, that's what we're doing tomorrow.

1 comment:

Alicea said...

Good luck at your appt tomorrow!!