Sunday, March 22, 2009

The BEST feeling EVER!

No matter how much rib or back pain I experience, when I feel a kick from one of those little babies, it makes it all completely worth it. It really is the best feeling ever!! They have been moving a lot over the last few days and we're loving every minute of it!!

James and I were talking delivery options today. I need to make a list of questions for my dr so when we go back 4/9, we can discuss them in depth. That will help me better decide which class(es) to take at the hospital in preparation for our little brownies. I need to start reading "Baby Wise". One of the dr's in the practice recommended it to us with twins in attempting to get them on a schedule. A few girls at work also talk highly of it. I'm sure we'll find what works best for us, but I definitely want to see what the book is all about. I also need to pick up a book on baby's first year. As of right now, to be very honest, I'm not sure what to do with a newborn baby. The shower is in less than 2 weeks and I'm very excited. My goal for this week is to nurse my sick husband back to health and for us to purchase the crib mattresses. There is a picture frame project I want to work on for the nursery and I need to stop by the craft store and pick up the wood frames so I can get started on them. I hear the weather is going to be nice so I also want to get out and walk in the evenings. Other than that, not too much going on and I'm very happy about that. I tried doing too much last week and I was flat out exhausted.

And as for March Madness.....GO CARDS!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet its amazing to feel the babies kick, how wonderful! Hope you're doing good ((((hugs)))

Shannon said...

I'm glad the babies are kicking lots, and its great the James can feel them as well!
Lots of hugs