Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Craft Show

So yesterday Jean & I had our first craft show, sort of. My sister had a Thirty-One party at her house so we set up an area with all of our stuff. We had pillowcase dresses, tons of hairbows and headbands, crocheted hats and jewelry. We had no idea what to expect but we did pretty well. We have 3 real craft fairs booked for March & April so we're hoping it will be really successful.

I have to ask for input though. If you were going to a craft fair in March or April, what kinds of things would you be looking for as a woman and a mom?? We want to make sure we cover all of our bases but don't spend too much time on things that aren't going to be the most appealing. Here's another quandary. I have two toddler BOYS. I hate that aside from hats that they won't wear once it's warm, that I can't think of anything crafty to do for them. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Josh+Angie Holcomb said...

So glad you did good. I had no doubt. :) Get on www.ravelry.com. They have some cute patterns...you could make the boys little animals that are super cute or even sweaters or sweater vests! i love the little animals though. i'll find some for you. proud of you!