Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011

Here we are in 2011. I have nothing but great hopes for this year, despite the threat of the terrible two's times two!! I have one goal this year. It's something I struggle with on a daily basis. Time management. There are so many things going on right now it seems and I can easily stress myself out because I am awful about getting everything finished I need to. Why? Because I suck at time management. Rest isn't an option right now. I think I have my feet in too much and I am floundering. However, I get aggravated by people who only focus on the negative and neglect to see the good/beauty in life so I will not stop there. Despite the fact I do feel overwhelmed by things, I'm blessed to be able to stay home with my boys, to be invovled in an etsy shop with my college roommate doing crafty things that I love to do, and still doing Thirty-One parties to bring in some extra moolah. My hopes for 2011 also include trying to help "finish" my house. I love my house but it doesn't feel as cozy as I wish it did. I intend to change that this year. I want to streamline and simplify things. We have so much in our house we do not need so I am going to go through things and donate anything I can. So 2011, we welcome you with hope of a great year!

2 comments:

Alicea said...

Time management is a biggy, especially when trying to fit in that "me time".

I always think at the end of the day, there aren't enough hours in it.

One thing I'm trying to do now is get more accomplished during nap time, now that nap time is a good 2 hours.

Good luck with your etsy shop! Those shops always seem to be pretty successful.

Amy said...

great goals! i also want to finish our house more. it would be a lot easier if it didn't cost money though, right? :)