Tuesday, March 23, 2010

9 Month Check-up

The boys hit 9 months on Saturday the 20th. Instead of taking them for 9 month pictures, I wanted to bust out James' work Nikon DSL and take them myself. LOVE that camera! We put them in their Easter outfits, took a few pictures, and then went shopping. We ended our outing with pizza. Pizza makes a me so happy! A nice day to celebrate 9 months of these two wonderful babies blessing our lives.Today we went to visit our favorite pedi for their well visit. Couldn't be happier with our dr choice. It was a good checkup. She was happy with their growth because it's been steady. Ethan is our long and lean boy. He's 29 inches long but only weighs 17lbs 14oz. Lucas is our short and chubby baby. He's 27 1/2 inches long but weighs 19lbs 2oz. One takes after daddy and the other takes after mommy. They're doing well with their milestones. Keeping me on my toes for sure.Both Ethan and Lucas pulled up completely on their own today. The pride and excitement on Ethan's face is enough to melt the coldest of hearts. It's amazing to see them do new things but I think this was one of the best moments because you could see, with both of them, that they realized they had done something big. This is just going to be the first of many moments like these. Moments that I'm excited for them to have and yet each of those moments mean my babies have grown up a little bit more.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The boys look so cute in their Easter outfits! I love the ties :)

I am so fed up with having the boys' portraits taken at the studio that I have just been taking my own pictures too! They always turn out better because at least the boys SMILE in the pictures I take!

I'm glad they had a nice 9 month appointment - great weights!

Amy said...

OMG, love the cuteness!!

Shanny said...

Awww love them with the ties =)

Shannon said...

Happy 9 months! And the baby ties? Oh my gosh, I am dying. I love them- they look so cute :)

The Lane Family said...

I love the little boys shirts and ties!! They are looking so grown-up as they near their 1st birthday.

It is good to know that they are hitting all of their milestones...and keeping mommy and daddy very busy:)

Alicea said...

Yay for a great appointment and how cute are those Easter outfits!