Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boo-Boo's and Easter


Easter was nice. We had both sides of the family over for lunch. The boys really love when the whole family comes over. They get tons of attention and they tend to show off for everyone. They didn't take a nap, but were still cute and full of energy!

Lucas had to take a seat after the excitement of hunting for eggs.


Ethan wanting to share his egg!


Our attempt at a family pic.


A boy without a nap!

Such a sweet boy!


***Let me just tell you, I'm incredibly intrigued by all the royal wedding business! I love watching just about anything wedding related, but add the interesting factor of it being a royal wedding and it's just super cool to me. I think Kate is absolutely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e and can't wait to see what she looks like. As I'm watching stuff filmed in the palace, I really think I should've been invited just because I want to see inside :)

******Let me also note that I'm ready for all the tornadic storms to get up outta here! We slept right through a tornado warning last night! Opps!


No comments: