Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures are Here!!!

One of the best parts of my day is when James gets home from work. Yes, I'm glad he's home, but that's not why. When I open the front door and say "Daddy's home", the pure excitement that comes out of those two little boys is priceless. They love when daddy comes home. It is absolutey precious.
I have been like a child this week, running to the mailbox every day anxiously hoping that our pictures would be there. Today was the day. It was freezing cold but when I opened the door, there it was. I was happy with what I saw.





4 comments:

Amy said...

they look great, Jeanne!

Lulu said...

So sweet! I love how they turned out, adorable.

The Steens said...

love them!

The Lane Family said...

What great family photo's I love them and the boys are sure growing up!!!